What a career with Precision provides:
- Rapid career growth - Precision has a promote from within culture. Advancement is based on your success, not seniority. Our business growth depends on our employees progressing to higher levels of responsibility!
- Unlimited potential compensation - bonuses are based on your effectiveness: with no cap!
- Participation in high-growth technology industry - why wouldn't you work in a booming industry? No technical experience required!
Opportunity to make a difference - at end of the day, help talented job seekers achieve their dreams and provide for their families. Be a part of a company that is often ranked the #1 service provider by our clients.
As an Associate Recruiter, you will be:
- Searching for top-rated candidates from a variety of sources
- Interviewing candidates about available openings
- Helping develop and carry out a sourcing plan for finding new candidates
- Evaluating candidate skills
- Presenting candidates to clients
- Progressing toward promotion to Recruiter
You'll earn a generous base salary plus commissions on the job placements you make. Your compensation will be driven in large part by your own skill and effort.
As one advances as a recruiter, responsibilities increase. An experienced recruiter is an expert at understanding the technical roles needed in business IT systems, identifying and evaluating candidates for these roles, and interfacing with clients during the recruiting process. A successful recruiter with Precision can readily progress to annual compensation well above $100K.
In addition, Precision offers medical, LTD and 401(k) plans, paid vacation, free food, and nice offices (right off Route 287)!