The summer intern will report to the Director of School Growth and assist the School Growth Project Manager. This position will be responsible for serving as a liaison to the Cristo Rey Network national office and local feasibility study team leaders working to bring new Cristo Rey schools to their cities. This individual will be responsible for assisting in managing the ongoing, day-to-day execution of the feasibility studies and new schools in launch year. A passionate, dynamic, and innovative individual with an interest in Catholic Urban Education and Corporate Community Involvement/Affairs would be highly valued and appreciated in our office as we work to reach our goal of 40 schools by 2020.
Tasks will include (but are not limited to)
- managing inquiries;
- assisting in the application process;
- assisting in the creation of marketing materials and presentations for Feasibility Studies;
- implementing a formal review system for new schools completing Feasibility Study year and Launch Year;
- managing the cross-selling strategy;
- developing financial platforms for Feasibility Studies and schools in Launch Year;
- assisting Director of Performance Measurement with projects that drive forward data-driven decision making across schools in development;
•providing the study teams with full access to resources to ensure the school in development follows the Cristo Rey Network Mission Effectiveness Standards.
•significant research on other target markets, specifically in the east coast region.