Source Communications is looking for an intern to join its team immediately and carry through the Spring semester, if possible. Candidates should be outgoing, enthusiastic and creative; must possess excellent written and verbal skills and a strong interest in public relations.
- Actively work to develop a broad understanding of the PR business by performing a range of assignments
- Actively contribute in team meetings, as well as in brainstorming, developing and researching client programs
- Monitor media coverage, social media etc.
- Conduct research for new business proposals/meetings, client initiatives, etc.
- Assist with drafting media alerts, pitch letters, bios, key messaging etc
- Develop media lists accurately through research and Cision
- Provide onsite assistance at events if needed
- Stay aware of current events and assist in daily media scans for client media opportunities
Must be available at least two full days a week. Candidates majoring in communications, journalism or marketing preferred. Knowledge of Cision a plus.
For more information and to apply today, head to CareerLink, Job ID# 48685.