Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Part Time Job Opportunity!


Have any experience as a babysitter? Looking to make some extra money? A Fordham alum is looking for a babysitter one day a week! 

Check out her posting below:

“I am a 2000 Fordham Rose Hill graduate living in Chelsea with my lovely family (a quick 3 subway stops away from the Lincoln Center campus).  I need a babysitter one day a week (Wednesday or Thursday). I have two girls - 3 years and 5 months.  I am looking for an undergraduate or graduate student with babysitting experience, references, and lots of energy!  Ideally the start would be the end of August or early September and the pay would be competitive.  If you're interested, please email me your resume and one paragraph summary
about yourself. Thanks! - Eileen”

For more information and to apply, email Eileen at eileenomichael@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment